Quality Control Specialist for Manufactured Homes
Enjoy indoor construction with 3-day weekends. Schedule is Monday to Thursday (10 hours), and occasional half day Fridays may be required. Benefits include:
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
2-3 weeks PTO
6 paid holidays - long weekends for Thanksgiving and Christmas
Tumbleweed is a certified green manufacturer and the Pioneer of the Tiny House Industry. We build high-end tiny homes at a fair price; each one is beautifully hand crafted. We take pride in our work and our team is dedicated to building amazing tiny homes.
- Set up inspection points in the building process.
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Provide and update Traveler documentation and sign off that work is acceptable.
- Monitor that the correct materials are used according to the BOM.
- Assist tradesmen with solutions to manufacturing or design problems.
- Ensure high quality of workmanship though out the finished product.
- Maintain RVIA logs, order labels, and stamp VIN plates.
- Clean & prepare houses for shipment.
- Work closely with Shop Foreman, Designer, & Leads.
- Knowledge of home building or RV construction
- Strong work ethic, leadership qualities, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication with all levels of the company.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail.
- Skilled in all forms of carpentry.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years in multiple building trades.
- Two years in a Quality Control position.
Starting Pay: $19 - $22 per hour